This page contains documentation of the embeNET Node library - a 6TiSCH networking stack for embedded devices.
The embeNET Node library provides a 6TiSCH networking stack for nodes. It includes:
- IEEE 802.15.4 MAC layer working in TSCH mode,
- scheduler interface layer 6top (6TiSCH Operation Sublayer) with a distributed 6TiSCH Minimal Scheduling Function planner,
- 6LoWPAN (IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Networks) along with the compression layer IPHC (Internet Protocol Header Compression),
- source routing algorithm support according to RPL ROLL standard (IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks)
- support for the ICMPv6 protocol in the scope of handling PING and RPL packages,
- UDP transport protocol support.
For more information on how to use the API refer to the embeNET Node User Guide .
This provided C API library delivers two interfaces:
Generated on Fri Oct 8 2021 10:28:07 for embeNET NODE by 1.9.1