Welcome to HALFRED!
This is the documentation section. If you're new here, we invite you to read the introduction to HALFRED.
HALFRED is modular - you can read documentation for each module here:
- CORE module (CPU core functionality)
- CLK module (clock handling)
- PWR module (power modes handling)
- GPIO module (general purpose I/O handling)
- IO module (communication)
- TIM module (timers)
- DIAG module (diagnostics)
- CLI module (command line interface)
- OS module (operating system support)
- NV module (non-volatile memory handling)
- HEAP module (dynamic memory management)
- DELAY module (delay loops)
- Data structures:
HALFRED is portable - see the list of available ports.
HALFRED is also highly configurable. See hal_config on how to adjust HALFRED for your application.
If you want to extend your knowledge about HALFRED or plan to write your own ports, please read documentation on hali .
NOTE: The contents here are generated automatically from source code.
Generated on Thu Feb 22 2018 13:14:54 for RCM API C++ Library by 220.127.116.11