The OS module in HAL provides an abstraction of most common operating system mechanisms. It is used mainly to allow HAL to use some OS functionality in so called OS INTEGRATION mode. The application may also use OS module for better OS-portability.
At the moment, the OS module provides interfaces for:
- tasks (see OSTask interface)
- binary semaphores (see OSSem interface)
- counting semaphores (see OSCntSem interface)
- mutual exclusion semaphores (see OSMutex interface)
- recursive mutual exclusion semaphores (see OSRecursiveMutex interface)
- calendar time (see OSCalTime interface)
|void||OS_Sleep (OSTime time)|
|void||OS_SleepUntil (OSTime time)|
Returns the current system time (usually the number of system ticks that elapsed since reset).
Puts the calling task to sleep for a number of ticks
time time (in miliseconds) after which the task will be woken up again
Puts the calling task to sleep until specified time is reached
time absolute time at which the calling task will be woken up again
Starts the OS scheduler.
Stops the OS scheduler.
Generated on Fri Aug 31 2018 09:37:15 for RCM API Library by 1.8.7